$150 per 60-minute session. Super-bills can be provided upon request, allowing for reimbursement in many cases.
Insurance Although I am not enrolled in any health plan provider panels, there may be ways to obtain reimbursement.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Some health plans count therapy payments toward your annual out of pocket deductible. Also, Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs &/or HSAs) often reimburse for mental health services. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? (After deductible is met, a percentage is sometimes reimbursable).
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician? (If having trouble finding an in-network provider, you may want to ask if an out of network provider can be used, in which case, I may be able to provide services after your plan approves it).
Reduced/sliding scale fees are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check (including bank bill payment checks). Timing of payment is flexible. Credit/debit cards aren't accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.